Back Button


back

Thursday, August 9, 2012



So, I ask my four year old maiden princess, after a big day of fun and fantasy at her gorgeous preschool..."What shall I write today on the Pink Poppy blog?".....
Her answer is "I told you last time mum, we LOVE Pink Poppy".
Her sentence was loud and clear. She expressed simple, pure LOVE for an Australian brand which brings inspiration, imagination and hours of enjoyment to my Miss Four, along will many thousands of other little Pink Poppy princesses around the globe! It's amazing what a name can represent, and how many synonyms spring to mind for little (and big) fairy princesses, when Pink Poppy is mentioned!
Thanks Pink Poppy for delighting us each month with new and amazing Australian designed accessories and garments, quality made with love and wonderment!

No comments:

Post a Comment